KPSK is a PSK31 digital radio communications application for use by
licensed amateur radio operators and designed specifically for the KDE
3.x desktop environment.
This release brings a greatly improved version of KPSK to the KDE 3.x
desktop environment, expanding on the original functionality of KPSK.
KPSK was first released for the KDE 2.x desktop as version 0.7 in September
- Simple, feature-filled user interface
- Simultaneous monitoring of up to four PSK31 signals
- User-configurable waterfall colors, fonts.
- Auto-scaling waterfall
- Optimization to provide IMD data only when the measurement
- Twelve user-defined fixedtexts (TX macros), available by mouse
or F1-F12 keys
- Integral BerkeleyDB-based QSO logbook
- BPSK or QPSK operation
- Automatic and manual modes for calling CQ
- Ability to send an ASCII text file
- Extensive application documentation
KPSK is distributed under the terms of the GNU Public License, v2.
Documentation is distributed under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation